Company Loot A Deal (PVT) Limited was established in 2014 to provide a complete shopping platform to the eCommerce industry. We are based in Pretoria South Africa and employ 10 people.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance and quality of products.
Through the comprehensive quality control, all products are guaranteed to be genuine. Loot A Deal strictly follows five steps of LQCS quality control, namely Checking suppliers, Inspecting production, Testing sample quality, Spot-checking products, Tracking after sales, ensuring all products meet a consistent quality standard and users’ requirements.
We also have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Network
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.